Friday, September 19, 2008

Update on school

I'm doing a post on school every friday so you can get the picture of what we do every week. We did solar power BBQ on wednsday and we burned our wanted posters to (with adult super vision.) We had a spelling test today, I made a prepositional poem this week I can't rember wich day it was. We are doing book reports in reading (BORING) and it's on realalistic fiction. I learned how to do division the hard way and I find it very easy! And we had parent teacher confrence this week!

3 comments:

Sadie said...

i want you to come over kate

Greg said...

Kate, I like the idea of the friday report on school. Your teachers all said good things. Keep up the hard work.

Unknown said...

Jayda Loves your blog!!She says she liked to dance to your songs. jgnmfhhjl;;9Jayda typed that)