Friday, September 5, 2008

Good News!!!!!

I did it I'm in safty patrol!!!!!!!!!! I'm not the captin but I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I went to tell my sister I was running to her grade and I was screaming!!!! I went to go tell my friend Emma and she said was it hard to fill out the form? And I said no it was easy. Then I went to my friends Sadie and Hallie and told them. I was talking so fast!!!!!!
Then when I came home I screamed so loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy!!!!!!!!!!


( P.S I still am happy!!!!!!!)

5 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad that your so happy! You'll do a great job in Safety Patrol! I love you!!!!!!!

Greg said...

I am still happy too! I will buy you french fries to celebrate.

Katie said...

no I don't want french fries!!!!!!!!!!! I hate potatos

Sadie said...

hi kate.

i found your blog and im so happy!!

Katie said...

Hi sadie I want to talk to you sooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!