Monday, September 8, 2008

Update On School

To start off the day at school I had some saftey patrol things to do. I went to school with some friends and Mrs.Parsons showed us the posts and showed us were the cones go and stuff. Then I got lined up at my class and we had a new kid today. His name is, Clayton. Then we got inside and I did my name design and we did keyboard chatter on the computer. Then we went to the next class and we did a book that has all these different types of books in it like Non-fiction and stuff. Then we got our numbers from Mrs.Evens and did this thing and we had to look up these words in our reading books.
Then we went to math and did this thing that Mrs.Marsing calls, Smelly Markers. And what we had to do was, she gave us a number chart and we tryed to find the number she was thinking of. And we used colored pencils and we got to choose wich color we wanted to use and everything. Then we went to science and did a really cool expeirement because Mrs.Parsons is the best at doing stuff like that. And she said that Americans can be so stupid because we use feirinhight instead of Celcius. And then we went to homeroom and we had a birthday party and we danced because that is what Mrs.Pate does. And she says that we need to work on the birthday song A LOT!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

It sounds like you like school a lot! I'm glad!! Your such a good girl, I LOVE YOU!!!!

Aly said...

Sounds like a fun and exciting day at school!