Sunday, September 28, 2008

Halloween

I am having the hardest time trying to figure out what I should be for Halloween!!!!!!!!!! I am going to think of some things that I kinda want to be, make a comment so I can see what I want to be. The first one is a dead docter with fake blood on my hands and such. The second one is a BYU Cheerleader. The third one is Jennie Finch (she is the USA softball pitcher.) The fourth one is, a dark fairy or any kind of fairy. The fifth one is a major BYU fan with my face painted and everything. The sixth one is, and old grandma or grandpa. The sevanth one is, a vampire. The eighth one is, Avril Lavigne or and awesome rockstar. The last one is, A hunter cheerleader.
PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THESE THINGS FIRST OR MAKE UP ONE I WOULD LIKE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Sadie said...

Limerella we should totally be the same thing man!!!

Jill said...

I think you should be Jenny Finch!

Sadie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sadie said...

oh yeah and kate i really dont want you to be avril levine

Cole and Carly said...

Cute blog template Kate! I think you should be a dead Doctor! I love Halloween!

Katie said...

I know what I am going to be now!!!!!!!! Sadie and I are going to borrow football jerseys from our cousins and I am going to be skiline and sadie is going to a hunter football player!!!! Well at least I think so.