Sunday, August 24, 2008

School

School starts tomorrow!! (Finally!!!!!) I have the new teacher and her name is Mrs.Pate. I am going to meet her tomorrow! One of the reasons why I hate sixth grade is because I have NONE of my friends in my class. But I get to see my friends when we switch classes. My schedule is, Mrs.Pate, Mrs.Evens, Mrs.Marsing, and Mrs.Parsons. That is the way I switch from Monday to thursday. Friday: Mrs.Parsons, Mrs.Marsing, Mrs.Evens, and Mrs.Pate. Last year we would change the schedule Monday thru Friday. Confusing huh?
I just figured out that my friend Mallurie is diagnoesd with Ceoliac Disease This week. I feel so sad for her!! We met when I took Tumbleing with her. I am so sad!!
Her Dad died because he had cancer. That made me almost cry because it mus SUCK!!! Because my dad is the one who can do alot of things for me. Mallurie and I never see each other because she lives far away from me. She has had a hard time in the past few years. She got sun burnt really bad, like rushed to the hospital kinda burnt. She has two sisters and one brother. Mallurie has braces like I had but she still has them. She is 11 like me, she is starting 6th grade. I am so sad for Mallurie!!!!!! She has a hard time sometimes but she lives thru it.

No comments: