Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lagoon!!

I went to Lagoon today!!! it was so much fun!!!!! The very first ride I went on was The White Rollar Coaster. Kolbie HATED it. I went on it twice it's so much fun!! My favorite ride was The Jet Star 2 it is so much fun!! (even though it almost goes upside down it's fun.)
My brother has Orintation for school tomorrow. I am all ready to meet my Teacher!!! Her name is Mrs.Pate. 6th grade is the big grade to go into at my school. The scarry one, the fun one!! The reason need to tell you about why it is so scarry and fun is because I just have to tell you. The reason why it is so scarry is because: The Valintine's Day dance( AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!) The reason why it's so fun is because: You can make new friends. The other reason I think it's scary is: I don't have any body that is my friend in my class! (cry.)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Katie, I'm glad you had fun at Lagoon, I did too. I love the time we spend together as a family. Don't worry about school, you'll do awesome! Not knowing anyone in your class can be scarey, but you can make new friends! Don't worry about the Valentines Day dance, you'll do just fine! I love you!