Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sadie Harding

This post is for my friend Sadie.... She has been mad at me for the past few days and I just wanted to say Sorry...-------------------------------------FACTS ABOUT SADIE------------------------------------
1. She has 4 Siblings.... Halee, Olivia, Austin, and Gracie
2. She Dances at Shellie's School of Dance--- (And she is in Jazz Additude)
3. She is in Fifth Grade
4. She will be 11 on April 3rd
5. She works hard and she helps her sisters (Halee, and Olivia) get to school safe
6. She is ssssssssooooooooo Creative
7. She is sooooo Responsible
8. And Finally... She is my best friend... I have been so blessed to have her as my friend.
I'm sorry Sadie and I hope you Forgive me!!!!!

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Thank you so much Kate!!!!! I wasn't mad at you I just thought you were mad at me!!!! I'm sorry if I did something to make you mad or anything!!!

Aly said...

What a sweet friend you are Kate! I bet you are glad that you posted this because it sounds like you've got your friend back:)

Sadie said...

Well I still was your friend Kate.
I don't know why we were mad.