Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Alversons

Here is a post on The Alversons so everybody knows hw much I love them! Jeremy: He is a very nice person who cares for everybody and makes my family laugh ( a lot) He is a HUGE steelers fan. Jaylynn: She is a very happy kind of person, she is a really nice aunt, and she is a very good mom. Jayda: She is my cousin, she is very entergetic, she loves her family, and she likes me to baby-sit her a lot. Jaycee: She is a very smily baby and a curious one too, she likes to crawl a lot, and she laughs a lot. Those are the things about them that makes them, themselves.

3 comments:

Aly said...

What a sweet post! I'm sure you miss them so much already:(

Sadie said...

Their kids are soooooo cute!!!!!!!!

Alverson girls said...

We miss you soooo much! Love ya tons!!!!:(