Sunday, October 12, 2008

John McCain or... Barock Obama

My Mom is asking me everyday who I want to win the Election so I am just going to try to get myself to decide.
Ok lets just talk about John McCain first. He is going to Iraq and keep this war going on until we win. So I like that idea because John McCain was a prisoner of war, and he survived. And taxes will probally go down and we can have 1 billion dollars and we would have the same amount that we have to pay like if someone made 40,000 a year the person who makes 1 billion dollars would pay the same. I don't really know what else he is going to do, but he chose a good pick for Vice Presidant, Sara Palin. She is a very good person, and she is a girl so girls are smart I don't think there is a problem there.
Barock Obama:
I think he will be a great presidant honestly, but I don't think he has very smart idea's. Like, trying to stop the war all the tourits are going to came and bomb us (well that is what my brother says.) I don't really like his tax idea it is just the opposite of John McCains idea the more you make the more you pay. His choice Joe Biden is okay.
I pick either one!

2 comments:

Sadie said...

NO MATTER WHAT I DON'T WANT BARACK OBAMA TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even if the other one isn't that good I still don't want barack to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadie said...

Cute new background!! I love it!!!